Terms, Conditions and Post Cleaning Instructions
Thank you for using My Steam Cleaner Atlanta, Inc. We trust that our services have exceeded your expectations. Should you have any questions about our services or any of our terms and conditions, some of which also are listed on our website, do not hesitate to contact us via the information at the bottom.
- CAUTION– Walking from a wet carpet onto a hard surface can be very slippery! Please put a rug or towel on hard surfaces as a reminder. For health & safety, keep children & pets off recently cleaned carpet for at least 4 hrs or until completely dry. Most of the drying & Fiber Protection penetrating dye sites of the carpet, takes place in the first 4 hrs.
- Carpet drying time can vary widely due to density of your carpet, humidity & the degree of soil. To speed drying, minimize traffic on the carpet, ventilate the area as outside weather allows, (not during rain or hot/ humid days) & increase air circulation. Carpet drying time may vary from only 4 hrs under ideal conditions to 24 hrs in wet winter months. If Fabric Protection was applied post-cleaning, drying time may be lengthened but still should be dry in 24 hrs.
- To avoid stains or rust spots, please don’t put any small items such as floor lamps, tables, chairs, magazine baskets, etc., back on the carpet until after 24 hours. Do not remove any pads or blocks our technicians may have placed under furniture until the carpet is completely dry. Drying takes longer under pads & blocks – 48 hours.
- Rippling can occur under certain conditions even when carpet is properly installed. The adhesive that holds the backing together can absorb moisture and expand. In most cases, this rippling will disappear within 72 hours.
- Note that in some instances, cleaning/treatment of carpets (due to the sudden rise in humidity) can trigger the alarm on Carbon Monoxide Detectors. If this occurs, our technician will make a note of it for your file.
- If a My Steam Cleaner Atlanta technician finds on your premise, or reasonably believes he/she has found, hazardous waste, harmful materials (ex. asbestos or mold), or the presence of other materials that will necessitate additional services such as the presence of a substantial amount of powder carpet freshener, adhesives, or other cleaning agents, chemicals or materials, the Client understands that the presence of these materials will require additional cleaning costs and potentially multiple cleaning visits. Client agrees to assume all costs of additional steps to clean or otherwise address such condition. Client understands that these additional treatment costs are not part of your initial Estimate or Invoice.
- Client must make provisions for & assumes the cost of damages resulting from failure to move heavy furniture & appliances such as pianos, pool tables, refrigerators, safes, etc. Client must remove breakables & personal items of irreplaceable or high value from service area and, for safety, client agrees to notify My Steam Cleaner Atlanta and its representatives of any special moving instructions for all items on premises such as broken or unstable furniture, etc.
- All returned checks are a minimum $100 charge in addition to the amount written.
- By signing this Agreement, the Client is affirming that they have the authority to authorize this treatment and they agree to be responsible for the costs associated with this agreement and the treatment. The Client expressly agrees to indemnify and hold My Steam Cleaner Atlanta harmless for any actions pursuant to or arising out of this agreement, and as to any loss or damage to any property on the premises, in the impacted area or otherwise. My Steam Cleaner Atlanta is further not responsible for any damage caused by the negligence or actions of the Client. Client agrees to remove from the service area any item, document, data or other property of value. If there are any special considerations or property that the client wants handled with specific precautions, list the property & precautions here:
- Client’s balance must be paid within terms of the contract either on delivery of service or 5 days after completion or 10% compounding monthly interest is charged on any unpaid balance. If Client fails to fulfill any term of this agreement, including defaulting on any payment due, My Steam Cleaner Atlanta shall be entitled to all collection, legal & enforcement costs arising out of this Agreement, including, all court costs, filing fees, attorneys fees, interest at the rate of 10%, & any other costs incurred by My Steam Cleaner Atlanta in attempting to collect or enforce its rights under this Agreement.
- Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be heard in Davidson County, construed according to Tennessee law.
- This Agreement & the My Steam Cleaner AtlantaEstimate/Invoice/Receipt constitute the entire understanding between the parties. The Estimate/Invoice/Receipt is incorporated herein by reference. Any subsequent agreements by the parties or subsequent materials or services provided by My Steam Cleaner Atlanta will be subject to this contract unless otherwise specified in writing.
Once you have read the above Terms, Conditions and Post Cleaning Instructions, please sign, date & agree to the terms below. A copy of the agreement will be emailed to you for your records.
Please note: If you have any questions regarding these terms, conditions and instructions, be sure to My Steam Cleaner Atlanta before agreeing to these terms and conditions. Thank you.
If you prefer to download the
Term, Conditions and Post Cleaning Instructions,
complete it and fax or mail it in, click on the link below: